Index to articles in Westfall Gold's Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy series:
External Environment – Identifying global and local trends in philanthropy
The impact of global megatrends in economics, technology, and society on philanthropy, and the long term trends within philanthropy.
- Global Economic Megatrends That Will Change Philanthropy
- Technology Megatrends That Will Change Philanthropy
- Labor Megatrends That Will Change Philanthropy (to come)
- Demographic Megatrends That Will Change Philanthropy (to come)
- Trends in Philanthropy (to come)
Internal Environment – Assessing internal strengths and weaknesses
Tips on how to objectively assess your organization’s internal environment, using industry data and case studies to identify your most important opportunities.
Strategy Development – Creating high-level strategic themes
How to develop a compelling and clarifying vision for 2030 and a high-level strategy for vision accomplishment using “Strategic Themes.”
Strategic Objectives – Identifying and prioritizing key initiatives
Continuous improvement activities that lead to vision fulfillment.
Strategic Management – Executing and evaluating the strategic plan
A model for executing, monitoring, and adjusting your plan.
- Webinar – Moving Major Donors from Transactional to Transformational Giving - August 15, 2019
- Westfall Gold Major Donor Experiences Raise $102 Million - July 18, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy – Index - April 23, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy - April 23, 2019
- Leading Experts in Major Donor Philanthropy Announce Strategic Alliance - April 4, 2019
- Charitable Giving Increases Despite New Tax Law - March 18, 2019
- Major Donors Give $165 Million to Non-Profits - January 29, 2019
- Charitable Giving Reaches Record High in 2017 - June 30, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises $87.8 million in Three Months - June 18, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises Record $131,000,000 in Major Donor Fundraising - December 31, 2017