With general donor giving declining, growing major donor support is even more critical to the impact of your organization. How do you inspire major donors to fund your mission as a whole, instead of project-by-project?
During this 60-minute webinar, we provide a deep understanding of the behaviors and mindset of major donors, based on the latest research and decades of major donor fundraising experience. You’ll learn how to move high-capacity givers from a transactional engagement to a long-term, transformational relationship.
Bob Westfall, CEO of Westfall Gold, is a leading expert in major donor fundraising and an accredited Master Trainer by the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Bob’s highly-rated talk on Transformational Giving has educated and inspired development professionals around the country.
Bruce Scott, Senior VP of Marketing and Sales, shares valuable insights from Westfall Gold’s major donor engagement strategy. Proven over the course of more than 400 events, the Westfall Gold model has raised over $934 million and delivered an average ROI of 5:1.
2018 Charitable Giving Report by Blackbaud
Poll Rates Public Confidence in Charities, Their Programs, and Spending, Chronicle of Philanthropy, October 5, 2015
Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- Webinar – Moving Major Donors from Transactional to Transformational Giving - August 15, 2019
- Westfall Gold Major Donor Experiences Raise $102 Million - July 18, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy – Index - April 23, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy - April 23, 2019
- Leading Experts in Major Donor Philanthropy Announce Strategic Alliance - April 4, 2019
- Charitable Giving Increases Despite New Tax Law - March 18, 2019
- Major Donors Give $165 Million to Non-Profits - January 29, 2019
- Charitable Giving Reaches Record High in 2017 - June 30, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises $87.8 million in Three Months - June 18, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises Record $131,000,000 in Major Donor Fundraising - December 31, 2017