These exclusive gatherings accelerate and deepen relationships with high capacity donors who gave an average of $104,500.
ATLANTA, Georgia July 18, 2019 – Westfall Gold, a leading fundraising consultancy, announced its nonprofit clients raised a record-breaking $102 million through 31 major donor events in the first half of 2019.
Westfall Gold’s signature three-and-a-half-day experiences enabled nonprofit organizations to attract high net worth families and accelerate major donor relationships. The company’s clients have seen:
- Conversion: 77% of guests participate with an average gift of $104,500
- Uplift: major donors give 3.7x their previous largest gift
- Re-engagement: lapsed major donors reengage by giving $112,000 on average
- Upgrade: mid-level and general donors give $32,000 on average
“Large and small nonprofits have used our model to move current and prospective givers into a deep personal and financial relationship with the organization,” said Bob Westfall, CEO of Westfall Gold. “All of the cultivation that typically takes 12 to 24 months is compressed into a single weekend.”
Founded in 2002, the company’s team has successfully executed over 400 major donor events and raised $934 million in charitable giving.
“We’ve learned that successfully moving a high net worth guest to give significantly requires a compelling case, a trusted relationship, and a supportive community,” notes Robert Yi, President/COO. “Our team has developed best practices to recruit affluent guests and orchestrate an experience that ensures they feel honored and inspired.”
Major donors affirmed the impact of the Westfall Gold major donor event with 100% stating they were inspired at the event, 99.8% stating the event strengthened their trust in the organization, and 98.6% stating they were willing to invite others to future events.
- Webinar – Moving Major Donors from Transactional to Transformational Giving - August 15, 2019
- Westfall Gold Major Donor Experiences Raise $102 Million - July 18, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy – Index - April 23, 2019
- Building a Comprehensive Donor Development Strategy - April 23, 2019
- Leading Experts in Major Donor Philanthropy Announce Strategic Alliance - April 4, 2019
- Charitable Giving Increases Despite New Tax Law - March 18, 2019
- Major Donors Give $165 Million to Non-Profits - January 29, 2019
- Charitable Giving Reaches Record High in 2017 - June 30, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises $87.8 million in Three Months - June 18, 2018
- Westfall Gold Raises Record $131,000,000 in Major Donor Fundraising - December 31, 2017